2019 OAKS SCHEDULE & ACTIVITIES:
• 7:00-10:00am St. Helen’s Catholic Church Breakfast Burros and Sweets.
• 9:00am The 35th Annual Oracle Oaks Festival Parade starting just west of St. Helen’s Church for horses or walkers and from Village Square for motorized entries. This year’s theme is “From Little Acorns to Mighty Oaks.” Our 2019 Grand Marshals will be starting the Oaks parade.
• 9:00am-3:00pm Oracle Public Library Book Sale (at the library).
Includes the famous $3-per-bag sale from 2-3pm.
•• Parade Viewing . . . The entire parade including horses and walk-ins can be viewed from St. Helen Catholic Church to Mt. Lemmon Hwy just before the Post Office. However floats and other motorized parade entries can also be viewed starting from Village Square. See map for detail. This year’s theme is “From Little Acorns to Mighty Oaks” . . . There will be Cash prizes awarded to parade winners.
• 10am-3pm Various Arts & Crafts, Information and Food Booths located in the midway in front of OCC.
• 10am-3pm Kids’ Activities: Lots of fun things to do and more - up near OCC. Children’s tickets are $3 for all day fun, all events and includes FIVE AMAZING Jumping Castles
• 10am-3pm Beer Garden Open. (Must be 21 or older to enter beer garden)
• 11am-1pm $5 Lunch inside OCC featuring burritos, hot dogs and more.
• 6pm- 10pm Beer Garden Opens. (must be 21 or older to enter Beer Garden)
• 6pm- 10pm- Dancing at the Beer Garden. Music featuring the Lucky Devils Band and more. Tickets are $10 per person